Thursday, October 6, 2011

Look what I made!

Look what I made! by Mama Lauz
Eden's very first cooking attempt was these delicious (and easy!) Anzac biccies. I helped her measure out the dry ingrediants and I melted the butter mixture whilst she mixed the rest of it together. She put teaspoonfuls of the dough onto the baking tray herself, and was so proud when they were finished, as you can see!
It wasn't too messy, as far as cooking with a toddler goes, and she loved parcelling out the dough onto the baking tray. While the biccies were baking, she decorated some small takeaway containers (available cheaply from Woolies or Sam's Warehouse) with colourful stickers, and when they were ready we wrapped a couple in baking paper and put them into the containers to give to her grandparents. The whole process was quicker than I expected it to be, and we were able to make them whilst my baby was napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...